Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* On Monday, NSE-NIFTY jumped to 11,618 level after a stable start, but later failed to hold higher levels and slipped to 11,532 mark till the noon session. In the second half, the index oscillated in the narrow range before a minor rebound and finally, ended the day at 11,588 level, with the gain of 36 points.
* NSE Cash segment reported turnover of Rs29,544 crore as compared to Rs33,225 crore reported earlier.
* Overall market breadth turned from neutral to negative, where 590 stocks advanced against 1187 declined stocks.
* Mix trend was observed across sector indices during the day, where Pharma and IT emerged as top gainers with the increase of 1.1% and 2.9%, respectively. However PSU Bank index reported the highest loss (i.e. ~2.6%).
* Indian bourses begun week on a subdued note as NSE-NIFTY continued its consolidation around the long-term moving average 100-day EMA for straight fifth trading session in a row. In the past, its 100-day EMA worked as a key reversal point and supported a sharp rebound. However its downward slopping short-term and medium-term moving averages and bearish technical indicators not coincides with possible rebound in the index. As mentioned earlier our bearish view will remain intact, where such pullback towards its short-term and medium-term moving averages cannot be ruled out, which were placed in the range of 11,690-11,710. However in case of decline, the index will find supports in the range of 11,400-11,300.
* As for the day, support is placed at around 11,530 and then at 11,460 levels, while resistance is observed at 11,650 and then at 11,700 levels.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More Reliance Securities Ltd disclaimer at http://www.rsec.co.in/disclaimer SEBI registration No. INH000002384
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer