Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.61-69.96.
* Rupee traded in range tracking higher crude oil prices even as investors stayed cautious ahead of election results amid thin volumes.
* However, caution remains until the actual results scheduled for Thursday, and investors are refrain from making aggressive positions awaiting the same.
* The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will remain vigilant and strive to revive growth in Asia’s third-largest economy.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 77.65-78.19.
* Euro remained on a nervous footing through the May 23-26 European parliamentary election.
* Germany's economy is likely to lose momentum in the second quarter, according to the monthly report, published by Bundesbank.
* Germany's producer price inflation rose marginally in April, figures from Destatis showed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 88.3-89.16.
* GBP remained in range as Britain’s prime minister made a last-ditch bid to get a Brexit deal through parliament before she leaves office
* After failing three times to get parliament’s approval for her EU divorce deal, PM May said she would present a “new, bold offer” to lawmakers with “an improved package of measures”.
* British households' financial wellbeing deteriorated at the fastest pace since September 2017, survey data from IHS Markit showed.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 63.09-63.61.
* JPY dropped as the dollar supported by higher U.S.-yields and its safe-haven status.
* Japan's industrial production declined less-than-estimated in March, final data from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed.
* Japan's gross domestic product climbed a seasonally adjusted 0.5 percent on quarter in the first quarter of 2019, the Cabinet Office said.
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer