Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* USDINR trading range for the day is 70.94-71.27.
* Rupee ended with losses on buying by nationalised banks likely on behalf of oil importers.
* India’s annual retail inflation has accelerated to its highest level in more than five years, increasing the likelihood of an extended pause in the central bank’s rate cutting cycle.
* India forecast 5% growth for the current financial year, the slowest pace in 11 years, which will likely prompt the finance minister to opt for extra fiscal stimulus
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.95-79.4.
* Euro remained in range as dollar seen supported after upbeat U.S. retail sales and jobs data
* European Central Bank policymakers revealed mild optimism regarding the euro area economic outlook in December
* Growth in the euro zone’s major economies was also forecast to be tepid.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 91.87-93.76.
* GBP remained in range after the inflation data and money markets now see around a 57% chance of a rate cut this month compared to 49% before the inflation reading.
* The Bank of England is likely to keep borrowing costs steady on Jan. 30, the eve of Britain’s departure from the European Union
* Official data showed inflation fell to a more than three-year low of just 1.3% in December, below all expectations
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 64.4-64.83.
* JPY remained under pressure as the formal signing of the Sino-U.S. trade agreement and the recent easing of tensions in the Middle East have removed uncertainty
* Japan's Finance Minister Taro Aso: Economic impact of China-US trade deal is hard to gauge
* Japan's tertiary industry activity rose at a faster-than-expected pace in November, data from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer