Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 68.67-69.24.
* Rupee dropped as dollar gained on buying by nationalised banks likely on behalf of oil importers.
* The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said the greenback was overvalued by 6% to 12%, based on near-term economic fundamentals.
* The Fed is widely expected to lower interest rates by 25 basis points at its July 30-31 monetary policy meeting, with few expecting a larger 50 bps cut.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 77.27-77.76.
* Euro traded in range as it was restrained by expectations of easing from the European Central Bank as early as next week.
* Eurozone construction output declined for the third straight month in May, data from Eurostat showed.
* Italy's industrial orders rose in May after falling in the previous month, figures from Istat showed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 85.42-86.66.
* GBP gained after stronger-than-expected retail sales numbers and as traders betting against the currency took some profits following this week’s plunge
* With economic data also showing the UK economy struggling, putting more pressure on the Bank of England to ease monetary policy.
* The hard Brexit risk was boosted when both Johnson and Hunt said they would not accept the so-called Northern Irish backstop in Theresa May’s proposed Brexit agreement.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 63.66-64.32.
* JPY remained supported as the dollar slipped as risk aversion in the broader markets pushed benchmark U.S. yields to a nine-day low.
* Expectations have risen sharply that the Bank of Japan's next policy move will be to ease further.
* Japan posted a merchandise trade surplus of 589.5 billion yen in June, the Ministry of Finance said
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer