Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.74-70.18.
* Rupee dropped tracking intervention by RBI to curb volatility in the market amid expectation of an export oriented Budget.
* The greenback turned strong as an upbeat US retail sales data allayed some of the fears of a sharp downturn in the world's largest economy.
* India's May trade deficit was steady at $15.4 billion compared to $15.3 billion in the previous month.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.26-78.89.
* Euro remained under pressure as the dollar climbed after encouraging retail sales data for May released ahead of a Federal Reserve policy meeting
* Germany's wholesale price inflation slowed in May after accelerating in April, figures from Destatis showed.
* Italy's consumer price inflation slowed more than initially estimated to a 13-month low in May, final data from the statistical office Istat showed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 87.78-88.54.
* GBP dropped as investors trimmed their positions after Brexiteer Boris Johnson moved closer to becoming the next Prime Minister.
* Investors are concerned that May’s successor will lead Britain out of the European Union with no deal in place on their future trading relations.
* The British Chambers of Commerce downgraded its growth outlook for next year as unwinding of historically-high inventory levels.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 64.27-64.59
* JPY dropped as the dollar surged as retail sales picked up in May, indicating a rebound in the American economy.
* Japan's industrial production grew moderately in April, as initially estimated, final data from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed.
* Japan's tertiary activity increased for the first time in three months in April, data from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer