Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 70.74-71.79.
* Rupee gained on improved risk appetite following the US President Donald Trump's decision to delay additional tariffs on some Chinese goods
* Annual retail inflation in July was 3.15%, down from an eight-month high of 3.18% in June, but below forecasts, data from the Ministry of Statistics showed.
* India’s industrial output grew 2% in June from a year earlier, government data showed.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 79-80.47.
* Euro fell as political uncertainty in parties in Italy continued.
* Germany's economy contracted in the second quarter on weak exports, data from Destatis showed.
* The mood among German investors slid far more than expected in August, a survey showed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 85.26-86.94.
* GBP dropped as concerns about a no-deal Brexit dominated sentiment despite data showing wage growth in the United Kingdom rose to an 11-year high.
* British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said that the most important free trade deal that Britain needed to strike was with the European Union.
* Britain’s labour market showed unexpected strength in the second quarter with total earnings growth, rising by an annual 3.7%.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 66.01-68.6
* JPY dropped as dollar surged after the U.S. Trade Representative delayed tariffs on a number of items.
* Japan’s core machinery orders unexpectedly rebounded in June to post their largest monthly expansion on record
* BOJ members emphasized that it should continue considering easing sustainability and that it remains appropriate to control bond yields flexibly
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer