* USDINR trading range for the day is 65.01-65.26.
* Rupee appreciated on likely inflows into local stocks amid weakness in dollar and on hopes of lower-than-expected inflation prints.
* The dollar weakened as the US wage growth was lower than expected despite sharp acceleration in the jobs creation.
* Investors said that the weaker wage growth numbers undermine the case for the Federal Reserve to raise rates at a faster pace this year.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 80.04-80.61.
* Euro traded in range as the dollar held firm on news of higher-than-expected U.S. jobs growth in February.
* European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said that regional inflation remained subdued and rising protectionism was a risk.
* Spain's industrial production grew at a much slower pace in January, the statistical office INE said.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 90.1-90.54.
* GBP remained in range after British industrial production data showed the UK’s manufacturing sector continues to expand, albeit slowly.
* Markets wait to get more clarity on Britain’s Brexit negotiations with the European Union.
* British Finance Minister Philip Hammond gives his half-yearly update on the economy, known as the spring statement.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 60.98-61.34.
* JPY dropped as sentiment risks recede, BOJ forcefully pushing back against stimulus unwinding speculation.
* Japan's Finance Minister Taro Aso: US tariffs will disturb global steel and aluminum markets, will take necessary action in WTO on tariffs
* Japan's Minister of Economy Seko: Says US tariffs decision 'extremely regrettable', will consider necessary steps within WTO framework.
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer