* USDINR trading range for the day is 65.17-65.48.
* Rupee gained on selling by exporters amid likely overseas funds inflow into local stocks
* India’s industrial output grew 7.1 percent in February from a year earlier, government data showed.
* India’s retail inflation eased to a five-month low in March, but remained above the Reserve Bank of India’s medium-term target.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 80.29-80.74.
* Euro remained under pressure improving risk appetite amid the easing geopolitical worries over Syria.
* ECB policymakers said the euro’s firming in recent months was a “significant source” of uncertainty with some predicting a more negative impact on inflation.
* Investors are wondering whether the ECB’s exit plan from its ultra easy monetary policy could be scuppered by a looming trade war between the U.S. and China.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 92.63-93.6.
* GBP paused in trading after its recent rally, as traders prepared for a flurry of crucial data that could help shore up expectations of a May interest rate hike.
* Markets expect the Bank of England to raise rates next month as it tries to curb inflation, although the probability of a hike happening has fallen to 66 percent.
* Traders are preparing for a flurry of data on British unemployment, wages and inflation numbers that could help shore up expectations of a May interest rate hike.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 60.42-61.11.
* JPY dropped as dollar gains as an improvement in investor risk appetite buoyed equities and pushed U.S. yields significantly higher.
* BoJ's Kuroda:Japan's financial system is maintaining stability.
* BoJ's Kuroda: Japan's economy is expanding moderately, expects CPI to pick up toward 2% target.
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer