Published on 17/07/2017 9:09:32 AM | Source: Kedia Commodity ltd
USDINR trading range for the day is 64.47-64.62 - Kedia
* USDINR trading range for the day is 64.47-64.62.
* Rupee traded in range on intervention by the Reserve Bank of India in the forex market and uptick in US Treasury yields post upbeat US economic data.
* India's wholesale prices further eased to 0.9 percent year-on-year in June, government data showed, in line with the decline in retail inflation.
* India's industrial output grew 1.7 percent in May from a year earlier, government data showed
* EURINR trading range for the day is 73.57-73.86.
* Euro found support following a report that the ECB is likely to indicate in September that its quantitative easing program will be wound down next year.
* Euro zone's trade boomed in May with both exports and imports of goods to the rest of the world growing markedly, in a new sign that global commerce was in good health.
* The European Central Bank is likely to signal in September that its 2.3 trillion euros bond-buying program would be gradually wound down next year.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 83.04-84.22.
* GBP seen supported after marginally better than expected labour market data kept bets for a tightening of Bank of England policy on the table.
* BoE policymaker Ian McCafferty told that the central bank should consider unwinding its 435 billion pound ($562 billion) quantitative easing programme earlier than planned.
* British banks are set to reduce their unsecured lending in the third quarter, the latest data showed.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 56.83-57.23.
* JPY traded in the range as investors shrugged off a dovish tone from US Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen and any political concerns.
* Japan's industrial production declined more than estimated in May, final data from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed.
* Japan's tertiary industry activity dropped in May after recovering in April, data from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed.
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer