* USDINR trading range for the day is 68.79-69.11.
* Rupee traded little changed as buying by exporters offset the impact of oil importers dollar demand and higher tracking sharp moderation in Brent crude oil prices.
* News of the additional tariffs pushed fears of a trade war back into focus just days after the U.S. imposed 25% tariffs on $34 billion of Chinese imports
* Higher US inflation will reflect robust US economic growth, leaving no option for the Federal Reserve from monetary tightening.
* BUY USDINR JUL 2018 @ 68.75 SL 68.62 TGT 68.88-69.05. NSE
* EURINR trading range for the day is 80.62-81.18.
* Euro traded in range the greenback remained soft as trade concerns between US and China flared up again amid dismal US economic data.
* Heightened political uncertainty sunk German investor confidence to its lowest level in nearly six years in July, survey data showed.
* Eurozone house prices grew at a faster pace in the three months ended March, Eurostat reported.
* SELL EURINR JUL 2018 @ 80.40 SL 80.75 TGT 80.10-79.85. NSE
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 91.1-91.8.
* GBP remained supported though investors were wary of pushing it higher before data that may raise hopes of an interest rate hike in August and rising political uncertainty.
* Boris Johnson followed Brexit minister David Davis in resigning in opposition to May’s hard-fought blueprint for how Britain is to structure its relationship with EU.
* Recent improvement in economic data and upbeat comments from BOE Governor Carney has lifted expectations of an August rate hike to more than 70 percent.
* SELL GBPINR JUL 2018 @ 91.00 SL 91.45 TGT 90.72-90.45. NSE
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 61.29-62.63.
* JPY traded in range as global economic momentum appeared so far unscathed by trade tensions, prompting investors to buy riskier assets.
* Investors appear to be shrugging off the deepening trade conflict between the United States and China.
* Japan's tertiary activity index increased for the second straight month in May, though marginally, data from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed.
* SELL JPYINR JUL 2018 @ 61.40 SL 61.80 TGT 61.10-60.85. NSE
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer