* USDINR trading range for the day is 68.79-69.1.
* Rupee depreciated on dollar demand by oil importers amid strong dollar lower tracking higher oil prices.
* Indian inflation likely rose to a near two-year high in June, a development that would strengthen calls for more monetary policy tightening by RBI.
* A recent increase in government-mandated prices is currently predicted to add 150 billion rupees ($2.18 billion) to the government’s costs.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 80.5-81.29.
* Euro remained under pressure as investors were also waiting on the sidelines for developments on the trade war front between China and the United States.
* Draghi said the major factors propelling inflation higher are still strong, describing growth risks in the euro zone as still balanced.
* German exports rebounded from April despite trade war disputes, but imports growth weakened in May.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 90.97-91.94.
* GBP dropped after the departure of two key eurosceptic ministers raised worries about a “hard Brexit”.
* UK PM May rules out second referendum on Brexit
* Fitch: UK Brexit plan faces major political, negotiating hurdles
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 61.92-62.25.
* JPY weakened as investors appeared to be putting aside concerns of the trade conflict between the U.S. and China for now.
* Japan's Finance Minister Taro Aso: Important to control spending growth on social welfare, next budget will prioritize both growth and fiscal health
* BoJ's Harada: Jobless rate must fall more in order to hit 2% target, BoJ needs to continue with current policy to hit 2% goal
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer