Published on 10/07/2017 9:54:34 AM | Source: Kedia Commodity Ltd
EURINR trading range for the day is 73.76-74.3 - Kedia Commodity
* USDINR trading range for the day is 64.61-64.99.
* Rupee gains against the dollar on buying by foreign banks likely for exporters, remittance flows amid weakness in greenback.
* Support also seen after better than expected cutoff at Reserve Bank of India's weekly bond auction.
* Activity in India's dominant service sector expanded at its fastest pace in eight months in June as new business orders surged.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 73.76-74.3.
* Euro rose after the minutes of the ECB’s June meeting showed that officials discussed removing the easing bias from its latest monetary policy statement, before deciding against it.
* ECB policymakers are open to a further step towards reducing their monetary stimulus but are likely to move slowly out of fear of causing market turmoil.
* Faster economic recovery in the euro zone is giving the ECB room to pare its extraordinary stimulus measures, Bundesbank President Jens Weidmann said.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 83.06-84.52.
* GBP pushed lower after the release of downbeat U.K. manufacturing production data.
* The U.K. Office for National Statistics reported that manufacturing production fell 0.2% in May, disappointing expectations for a 0.5% rise.
* UK house prices declined for the first time in five months in June, data from the mortgage lender Halifax and IHS Markit showed.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 56.87-57.3.
* JPY dropped as the dollar gained after the Bank of Japan increased its purchases of Japanese government bonds in a move aimed at stemming a rise in yields.
* BOJ offers to buy unlimited amount in fixed-rate bond operation
* Japan's leading index strengthened in May, while coincident index fell from April, preliminary data from the Cabinet Office showed
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer