* USDINR trading range for the day is 65.4-65.83.
* Rupee traded in range after the local currency rose to 17-month high amid lack of fresh triggers to support the demand for the local currency.
* India's wholesale price inflation accelerated at a faster-than-expected pace in February, preliminary data from the Ministry of Commerce & Industry showed.
* India's industrial production recovered at a faster than expected pace in January, data from the Central Statistics Office revealed.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 70.16-71.01.
* Euro gained after ECB's Nowotny tells Handelsblatt ECB might move away from loose monetary policy differently than Fed.
* ECB's Praet: ECB must look through market optimism, pessimism waves.
* Eurozone inflation accelerated, as estimated, at the fastest pace in more than four years in February, final data from Eurostat showed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 80.68-81.6.
* GBP gained after the Bank of England left interest rates unchanged but hinted that a rate hike could be in the pipeline.
* Policymakers of the Bank of England decided to maintain its record low interest rate, in a split vote, as one policymaker preferred a quarter point hike.
* The Monetary Policy Committee of the BoE, governed by Mark Carney, voted 8-1 to hold the key bank rate at 0.25 percent.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 57.59-58.25.
* JPY gained as dollar traded lower after the Federal Reserve failed to adopt a more aggressive outlook concerning the pace of rate hikes this year.
* Japan's exports probably rose at the fastest pace in two years in February thanks to a softer yen and improving global demand.
* Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda said an uptick in inflation toward 1 percent won't immediately trigger an interest rate hike.
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer