Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.18-69.71.
* Rupee settled flat as likely FPI inflows into local debt offset FII outflows into local stocks.
* The central bank cut repo rate and changed policy stance to accommodative, while also slashed growth outlook.
* RBI slashed the GDP forecast for 2019-20 to 7.0% - in the range of 6.4-6.7% in H1FY20 and 7.2-7.5% in H2FY20 - from 7.2% in its April policy.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 77.87-78.43.
* Euro dropped as dollar rebounded as the day progressed, aided by the Beige Book that said economic activity expanded from April through mid-May.
* The dollar's rise was also supported by data from ISM that showed an unexpected acceleration in the pace of U.S. service sector growth in the month of May.
* Final data from IHS Markit showed that the euro area private sector expanded more than initially estimated in May, extending the current sequence of growth
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 87.88-88.6.
* GBP remained under pressure whacked by risk aversion amid the Brexit impasse.
* It is still unclear how, when or even if Britain will leave the EU almost three years since Britons voted in a referendum to part ways.
* The UK service sector growth improved more-than-expected to a three-month high in May.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 63.99-64.51.
* JPY traded in range as sentiment soured over U.S.-Mexico talks on tariffs and immigration, fuelling broader concerns about global trade hostilities
* The monetary base in Japan was up 3.6 percent on year in May, the Bank of Japan said - coming in at 510.808 trillion yen.
* The manufacturing sector in Japan fell into contraction in May, the latest survey from Nikkei revealed with a manufacturing PMI score of 49.8.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer