Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.02-70.05.
* Rupee appreciated tracking sharp fall in crude oil prices and likely FII inflows into local stocks and debt
* India's economic growth eased more-than-expected to a five-year low in the March quarter on weaker consumption and demand.
* India’s manufacturing sector expanded at its quickest pace in three months in May on improved output and new orders, according to a private business survey.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 77.48-78.35.
* Euro dropped on fears that the ruling coalition may collapse after the resignation of Andrea Nahles
* Eurozone manufacturing activity remained entrenched inside contraction territory in May, final survey data from IHS Markit showed.
* Spain's manufacturing sector broadly stagnated in May as production stalled amid fall in new orders, survey data from IHS Markit showed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 87.44-88.55.
* GBP remained under pressure as the battle to succeed Prime Minister Theresa May sapped appetite for the British pound.
* The Brexit stockpiling boom of early 2019 gave way in May to the steepest downturn in British manufacturing in almost three years as new orders dried up.
* UK private sector activity remained broadly unchanged in three months to May, the latest monthly growth indicator from the CBI showed.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 63.89-64.63.
* JPY remained supported as U.S. President Donald Trump’s hard stance on trade broadened to countries beyond China, stoking investor demand for safe-haven assets.
* The manufacturing sector in Japan fell into contraction in May, the latest survey from Nikkei revealed with a manufacturing PMI score of 49.8.
* Market participants also kept a focus on the trade dispute between the United States and China, the world’s two largest economies.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer