Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.53-70.06.
* Rupee ended with gains on buying by nationalised banks likely on behalf of oil importers.
* India’s trade deficit widened to $15.36 billion in May from a year ago, the trade ministry said in a statement.
* India’s wholesale food prices index for May rose 5.10% year-over-year, compared to 4.95% in April.
* RBI Reference Rate for USDINR was at 69.1713.
* BUY USDINR JUL 2019 @ 69.61 SL 69.48 TGT 69.76-69.88. NSE
* EURINR trading range for the day is 79.01-80.1.
* Euro rose as the greenback remained on the back foot amid expectations for the Federal Reserve to cuts interest rates later this year.
* Euro area private sector expanded at the fastest pace so far this year in June, as the contraction in manufacturing was offset by the improvement in the service sector.
* Germany's private sector growth remained unchanged in June, flash data from IHS Markit showed.
* RBI Reference Rate for EURINR was at 77.7024.
* SELL EURINR JUL 2019 @ 78.00 SL 78.32 TGT 77.72-77.64. NSE
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 88.45-89.63.
* GBP gained as dollar was on the back foot as traders remained cautious about the prospects of trade talks between US and China at this week’s G20 summit.
* UK consumer spending is forecast to grow at the slowest pace in six years
* UK net borrowing decreased in May, but was more than expected, figures from the Office for National Statistics showed.
* RBI Reference Rate for GBPINR was at 90.4756.
* SELL GBPINR JUL 2019 @ 89.10 SL 89.45 TGT 88.85-88.65. NSE
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 64.95-65.32.
* JPY remained in range as dollar was pressured as a safe haven in times of political angst, as tensions grew between Iran and the United States.
* Japan's Vice Finance Minister Asakawa: Currency issues have been discussed in G20. Japan's stance is trade, FX policy shouldn't be mixed
* BoJ 10-Year Yield Target 0.000% as expected and unchanged in June
* RBI Reference Rate for JPYINR was at 62.52.
* SELL JPYINR JUL 2019 @ 63.40 SL 63.70 TGT 63.15-63.02. NSE
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More LKP Securities Ltd Disclaimer http://www.lkpsec.com/
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer