Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 70.95-71.79.
* Rupee recovered from its lows on overseas fund inflows into local stocks.
* Foreign banks are the major sellers in the spot pair mostly for foreign investors inflows into local equity market.
* The dollar held firm set for its first weekly gain since mid-December on optimism about talks to end the trade war between China and the United States.
* BUY USDINR 29 JAN 2019 @ 71.25 SL 71.10 TGT 71.38-71.54. NSE
* EURINR trading range for the day is 80.84-81.65.
* Euro traded in range dragged lower by soft economic data
* The European Commission indicated that Britons would need to choose their representatives to the next European Parliament if the country were to stay in EU.
* Eurozone current account surplus decreased in November, led by a decline in the surplus in the visible trade and primary income accounts.
* SELL EURINR 29 JAN 2019 @ 81.15 SL 81.45 TGT 80.95-80.80. NSE
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 91.23-92.37.
* GBP dropped on profit booking after prices gained on growing confidence that Britain can avoid leaving the European Union without a deal.
* Data showing British shoppers cut back on spending in the three months to December was broadly in line with market expectations.
* The bigger focus for traders remained Brexit, especially after a tumultuous week in which British Prime Minister Theresa May’s deal suffered a heavy defeat in parliament.
* SELL GBPINR 29 JAN 2019 @ 92.00 SL 92.20 TGT 91.65-91.25. NSE
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 64.56-65.94.
* JPY traded in range as dollar steadied as investor risk appetite held up despite the latest data showing China’s 2018 economic growth slowing to a near three-decade low.
* BOJ Governor Kuroda: Banks may accelerate yield search amid aging and low rates
* BOJ Governor Kuroda: Aging doesn't necessarily push down economy
* SELL JPYINR 29 JAN 2019 @ 65.10 SL 65.40 TGT 64.75-64.56. NSE
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer