Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.48-70.14.
* Rupee dropped on buying by natioanlised banks likely on behalf of oil importers amid overseas inflows into local stocks.
* Investors were wary about the country’s plans to impose higher tariffs on some U.S. goods, amid higher food prices in the domestic market.
* The Reserve Bank of India will conduct purchase of government securities under Open Market Operation (OMO) for 125 billion rupees on June 20, 2019, the central bank said.
* RBI Reference Rate for USDINR was at 69.1713.
* BUY USDINR JUN 2019 @ 69.50 SL 69.38 TGT 69.65-69.78. NSE
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.42-79.03.
* Euro traded in range after International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde warned that escalating trade tensions pose risks to the euro zone.
* EU finance ministers failed to agree in overnight talks on some of the key features of a future euro zone budget and decided to continue discussions in the coming months
* Germany's wholesale price inflation slowed in May after accelerating in April, figures from Destatis showed.
* RBI Reference Rate for EURINR was at 77.7024.
* BUY EURINR JUN 2019 @ 77.75 SL 77.55 TGT 77.95-78.20. NSE
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 88.11-88.63.
* GBP remained in range after Boris Johnson won by far the most support from Conservative lawmakers in the first round of the contest to replace PM May.
* Broader market sentiment has also conclusively turned negative against the British pound in recent weeks with net speculative positions flipping towards a bearish position.
* UK house prices increased in May as the delay in Brexit helped to curb continuous fall in prices.
* RBI Reference Rate for GBPINR was at 90.4756.
* BUY GBPINR JUN 2019 @ 88.20 SL 88.00 TGT 88.45-88.65. NSE
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 64.16-64.83.
* JPY traded in range as investors were reluctant to take large positions before next week’s Federal Reserve meeting and the G20 summit in Japan.
* The total value of core machine orders in Japan advanced a seasonally adjusted 5.2 percent on month in April, the Cabinet Office said.
* Producer prices in Japan were down 0.1 percent on month in May, the Bank of Japan.
* RBI Reference Rate for JPYINR was at 62.52.
* BUY JPYINR JUN 2019 @ 63.45 SL 63.25 TGT 63.58-63.70. NSE
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More LKP Securities Ltd Disclaimer http://www.lkpsec.com/
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer