Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.29-69.81.
* Rupee dropped on oil importers' demand tracking a sharp rise in crude oil prices in international markets.
* India’s retail inflation rate hit a seven-month high in May due to higher food prices, but stayed below the central bank’s target.
* India's industrial production grew more-than-expected in April, figures from the statistics ministry revealed.
* RBI Reference Rate for USDINR was at 69.1713.
* SELL USDINR JUN 2019 @ 69.60 SL 69.75 TGT 69.42-69.30. NSE
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.4-78.83.
* Euro remained in range after as trade tensions and U.S. interest rate policy remained in focus.
* Italian PM Conte says that Italy will cut its debt with larger than anticipated resources
* Eurozone industrial production fell at the fastest rate in four months in April, figures from Eurostat showed.
* RBI Reference Rate for EURINR was at 77.7024
* BUY EURINR JUN 2019 @ 77.75 SL 77.55 TGT 77.95-78.20. NSE
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 88.03-88.47.
* GBP slipped as concern grew about a leadership contest in Britain that may lead to a disorderly departure from the European Union.
* Boris Johnson, has said he wants to Britain to quit the EU at the end of October even if that means leaving without a deal.
* UK house prices increased in May as the delay in Brexit helped to curb continuous fall in prices, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors reported.
* RBI Reference Rate for GBPINR was at 90.4756.
* BUY GBPINR JUN 2019 @ 88.20 SL 88.00 TGT 88.45-88.65. NSE
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 64.01-64.39.
* JPY remained supported as risk appetite ebbed in the broader markets and lifted the safe-haven Japanese currency.
* Risk sentiment deteriorated amid uncertainty towards the US and China clinching a deal on the sidelines of the June 28-29 Group of 20 summit meeting in Japan.
* The total value of core machine orders in Japan advanced a seasonally adjusted 5.2 percent on month in April, the Cabinet Office said.
* RBI Reference Rate for JPYINR was at 62.52.
* BUY JPYINR JUN 2019 @ 63.45 SL 63.25 TGT 63.58-63.70. NSE
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More LKP Securities Ltd Disclaimer http://www.lkpsec.com/
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer