* USDINR trading range for the day is 73.81-74.89.
* Rupee gained on selling by exporters, foreign banks amid Reserve Bank of India intervention.
* India expects to trim the deficit to 3.3 percent of GDP this fiscal year, after meeting an upwardly revised fiscal deficit target of 3.5 percent of GDP in 2017/18
* India April-August fiscal deficit at 94.7 percent of full-year target
* SELL USDINR OCT 2018 @ 73.95 SL 74.20 TGT 73.76-73.62. NSE
* EURINR trading range for the day is 85.29-86.85
* Euro remained supported after EU Brexit negotiator Barnier said the parties had agreed on much of the withdrawal agreement ahead of a summit next week.
* There is no immediate danger of Italy losing market access or being downgraded below investment grade because the Italian economy has underlying strengths.
* ECB lowered the ceiling on ELA Greek banks draw from the domestic central bank by 200 million euros to 5.0 billion euros ($5.74 billion),
* BUY EURINR OCT 2018 @ 85.65 SL 85.45 TGT 85.95-86.10. NSE
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 97.35-99.19.
* GBP rose after EU Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier signalled progress on a deal with the UK over its withdrawal from the bloc.
* Barnier said 80-85 percent of the withdrawal deal was agreed.
* The European Union wants to carry out Irish border checks after Brexit “in the least intrusive way possible”.
* BUY GBPINR OCT 2018 @ 97.65 SL 97.40 TGT 97.99-98.30. NSE
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 65.82-66.85.
* JPY remained supported taking heart from risk aversion in the wake of warnings from the IMF over global growth and financial stability.
* Overall bank lending in Japan was up 2.3 percent on year in September, the Bank of Japan said - coming in at 528.660 trillion yen.
* Producer prices in Japan were up 0.3 percent on month in September, the Bank of Japan said - following the flat reading in August.
* BUY JPYINR OCT 2018 @ 65.80 SL 65.55 TGT 66.10-66.30. NSE
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer