* USDINR trading range for the day is 67.38-67.73.
* Rupee traded in the range on selling by foreign banks along with exporters.
* Global liquidity declines owing to continued reduction of balance sheet by Federal Reserve coupled with expectations that ECB would begin tapering.
* India's foreign exchange reserves fell to $412.23 billion as of June 1, compared with $412.82 billion a week earlier, the Reserve Bank of India said.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 79.44-79.94.
* Euro seen some pressure after assurances from Italy that it would not leave the European Union calmed investors’ nerves.
* The ECB should tighten bank access to its cash once inflation in the euro zone reaches its goal and its stimulus measures are gradually withdrawn.
* Germany's industrial production and shipments declined in April amid a rebound in imports, signaling another weak start for the second quarter.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 90.11-90.82.
* GBP remained under pressure after British factory output suffered its biggest monthly drop since 2012, underlining that economic momentum remains fragile.
* Output in the UK manufacturing sector fell 1.4% in April from the prior month, according to figures published by the Office for National Statistics.
* Industrial production fell 0.8% in April, compared to a gain of 0.1% in the previous month.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 61.13-61.52.
* JPY dropped as the dollar edged up elevated by hopes that the closely-watched U.S.-North Korea summit can pave the way towards a reduction in tensions.
* Japan's tertiary activity index increased in April after falling in the previous month, data from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed.
* The Bank of Japan concludes a two-day meeting on Friday at which it is widely expected to keep its loose monetary policy intact.
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer