* Gold prices seen supported drawing some support from global political tensions and a slightly weaker dollar against the yen.
* Silver gained as softer-than-expected inflation indicators eased concerns over an acceleration of rate hikes from the Federal Reserve ahead of the consumer price index.
* Crude oil gained reflecting concerns about Iranian crude supplies as the U.S. hit Tehran with new sanctions, halting Wednesday's declines.
* Natural gas traded in range following the release of a government report showing a weekly storage build that was in line with estimates.
* Copper prices gained supported by higher-than-expected Chinese consumer price index and producer price index for July.
* Zinc dropped tracking weakness in LME prices due to a rapid rise in the dollar.
* Nickel dropped as investors bet global trade tensions and a robust US economy would continue to support the dollar.
* Aluminium dropped on profit booking as the impact of strikes at Alcoa’s alumina refinery in Western Australia was smaller than expected.
* Mentha oil prices rallied due to bullish demand outlook from domestic market as well as exporters.
* Soyabean dropped on late profit booking after prices gained tracking firmness in overseas prices with the market underpinned by forecasts of hot and dry weather.
* Mustard seed prices dropped tracking weakness in spot demand on profit booking after prices gained amid lower arrivals in the spot markets.
* Turmeric prices dropped on sluggish demand and hopes of higher sowing.
* Jeera settled flat on profit booking after prices gained on robust demand and lower output this year.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer