Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* Turmeric trading range for the day is 6154-6354.
* Turmeric dropped due to continuous supply in the spot market as a result of increased mandi arrivals.
* Pressure also seen amid expectation of higher production in the crop year 2019-20 amid weak demand.
* The quality of Turmeric that is coming in the market right now is poor and from the old stock which led to the slowdown in demand.
* In Nizamabad, a major spot market in AP, the price ended at 6152.5 Rupees dropped -27.25 Rupees.
* Jeera trading range for the day is 14450-14820.
* Jeera dropped as adequate rainfall coupled with decent prices have brightened the prospects of jeera farmers in Gujarat.
* Favourable climatic conditions and improved water availability following good monsoon rains have brightened crop prospects.
* NCDEX accredited warehouses jeera stocks dropped by -509 tonnes to 144 tonnes.
* In Unjha, a key spot market in Gujarat, jeera edged down by -25.75 Rupees to end at 15883.35 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Dhaniya trading range for the day is 6740-7004.
* Coriander prices dropped as sowing picked up in Gujarat area, also buyer where away to buy because of recent jump in the prices.
* The sowing has been good in Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh, which has boosted the new crop estimates, the carry over stock is likely to be only half of last year.
* As a result of inadequate rains, the crop fell over 20 per cent to 567,000 tonnes in 2019, according to Spices Board data.
* In Kota spot market in Rajasthan the prices dropped -4.15 Rupees to end at 6891.65 Rupees per 100 kg.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer