Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* Soyabean trading range for the day is 4058-4254.
* Soyabean dropped on profit booking after prices gained due to paucity of quality produce despite the higher mandi arrivals.
* Quality damage and yield loss has been reported for the new season crop due to the unseasonal and extended rainfall.
* NCDEX accredited warehouses soyabean stocks dropped by -1262 tonnes to 38126 tonnes.
* At the Indore spot market in top producer MP, soybean gained 24 Rupees to 4359 Rupees per 100 kgs.
* Rmseed trading range for the day is 4204-4330.
* Mustard seed prices ended with losses on hopes of higher acreage backed by favourable weather conditions.
* Mustard seed sowing stood nearly 3 lakh hectare down, compared to last year in the corresponding period, at 50.71 lakh hectares
* NCDEX accredited warehouses mustard seed stocks gained by 50 tonnes to 6348 tonnes.
* In Alwar spot market in Rajasthan the prices gained 25.75 Rupees to end at 4488.5 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Ref.Soya oil trading range for the day is 854-898.
* Ref.Soyaoil prices gained on increased buying tracking firm trend in soybean prices.
* The total area under Oilseeds is reported lower by 1.3 lakh hectares to 71.79 lakh hectares against 73.08 lakh hectares in the previous year
* The country’s oil meals export fell sharply by 79.20 per cent to 67,562 tonne in December 2019, due to price disparity in soybean meal, industry body SEA said
* At the Indore spot market in Madhya Pradesh, soyoil was steady at 908.2 Rupees per 10 kgs.
Crude palm oil
* CPO trading range for the day is 769.2-822.2.
* Crude palm oil ended with gains on short covering amid higher biodiesel demand in Malaysia and Indonesia and supply tightness buoyed prices.
* According to Malaysia Palm Oil Board (MPOB), Malaysia hiked Feb crude palm oil export tax to 6.0 percent.
* Exports of Malaysian palm oil products for January 1 – 20 fell 9.9 percent to 738,902 tonnes from 819,896 tonnes shipped during December 1 – 20
* Crude palm oil prices in the spot market dropped by 13.10 rupees and settled at 798.70 rupees.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer