* Crudeoil trading range for the day is 4532-4670.
* Crude oil gained reflecting concerns about Iranian crude supplies as the U.S. hit Tehran with new sanctions, halting Wednesday's declines.
* China's crude imports recovered slightly in July after two months of decline, but were still among the lowest this year due to a drop-off in demand.
* China took 8.48 million barrels per day (bpd) last month, up from 8.18 million bpd a year earlier and June's 8.36 million bpd, customs data showed.
* The U.S. EIA reported that crude inventories fell 1.4 million barrels in the latest week, less than half the 3.3 million-barrel draw.
* SELL CRUDEOIL AUG 2018 @ 4640 SL 4680 TGT 4600-4560.MCX
* Naturalgas trading range for the day is 201.1-204.7.
* Natural gas traded in range following the release of a government report showing a weekly storage build that was in line with estimates.
* Warmer than normal weather is expected to cover most of the United States for the next 8-14 days.
* The amount of natural gas in US storage facilities increased 46 Bcf to 2.354 Tcf in the week that ended August 3, the US Energy Information Administration reported
* Stocks were 671 Bcf, or 22%, below the year-ago level of 3.025 Tcf and 572 Bcf, or 20%, under the five-year average of 2.926 Tcf.
* BUY NAT GAS AUG 2018 @ 202.50 SL 200.00 TGT 205.50-207.50.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer