Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* Soyabean trading range for the day is 4121-4285.
* Soyabean prices gained due to paucity of quality produce.
* USDA said soybean production reached 3.56 billion bushels in the past year, rising by 8 million bushels above average
* NCDEX accredited warehouses soyabean stocks gained by 56 tonnes to 39252 tonnes.
* At the Indore spot market in top producer MP, soybean dropped -16 Rupees to 4350 Rupees per 100 kgs
* Rmseed trading range for the day is 4226-4450.
* Mustard seed prices ended with losses on hopes of higher acreage backed by favourable weather conditions.
* Mustard seed sowing stood nearly 3 lakh hectare down, compared to last year in the corresponding period, at 50.71 lakh hectares
* NCDEX accredited warehouses mustard seed stocks gained by 249 tonnes to 6901 tonnes.
* In Alwar spot market in Rajasthan the prices dropped -51.5 Rupees to end at 4437 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Ref.Soya oil trading range for the day is 874-916.
* Ref soyoil ended with losses on profit booking amid sufficient stocks in domestic market and weak demand in physical.
* The country’s oilmeal exports in December 2019 declined 79% to 67,562 tonne as compared to 324,927 tonne in the year-ago period
* The overall export of oilmeals during April-December 2019 stood at 1,802,434 tonne compared to 2,411,248 tonne in the year-ago period
* At the Indore spot market in Madhya Pradesh, soyoil was steady at 910.85 Rupees per 10 kgs.
* CPO trading range for the day is 774.7-836.5.
* Crude palm oil dropped as lower-than-expected exports dragged on prices, with traders worried India will place more curbs on shipments from Malaysia.
* Malaysia is talking to Indian government and trade officials in a bid to resolve concerns over New Delhi's new palm oil import restrictions.
* Malaysian palm oil exports for Jan. 1-15 rose between 3% and 5.8%, cargo surveyors Amspec Malaysia and Intertek Testing Services said.
* Crude palm oil prices in the spot market dropped by 21.00 rupees and settled at 805.80 rupees
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer