Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* Turmeric trading range for the day is 5864-6052.
* Turmeric settled down -0.13% at 5946 dropped on long liquidation lingering fears over the coronavirus
* The Government of Andhra Pradesh has revised the MSP to Rs. 6,850 per quintal and will start procuring
* APMC of Nizamabad has decided to withdraw this policy of disallowing excess moisture turmeric from auction
* In Nizamabad, a major spot market in AP, the price ended at 5783.35 Rupees gained 8.35 Rupees.
* Jeera trading range for the day is 13480-13790.
* Jeera settled up 0.4% at 1367 tried to bounce on short covering while pressure continues due to virus outbreak.
* China is expected to buy about 50,000 tonnes this year on account of increased consumption.
* Pressure continues to be seen as In the 2019-20 rabi season, acreage in Gujarat reported at 4.88 lakh hectares
* In Unjha, a key spot market in Gujarat, jeera edged down by -22.2 Rupees to end at 13994.45 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Dhaniya trading range for the day is 5662-6200.
* Dhaniya in NCDEX settled down amid expectations of a bigger crop.
* Despite lower acreage in Raj & MP, production of coriander in 2019-20 (Oct-Sep) is projected to be higher
* Coriander acreage in Gujarat, was at 88405 ha as of 03 Feb, data from the state dept showed.
* In Kota spot market in Rajasthan the prices dropped -133.1 Rupees to end at 6044.65 Rupees per 100 kg.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer