Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* Copper trading range for the day is 450.8-457.4.
* Copper prices gained lifted by better-than-expected data from China - the world's biggest consumer of the malleable metal.
* Prices seen support as declining stocks of copper in LME-approved warehouses, which shed 1,275 tonnes to 126,775 tonnes.
* China’s Industrial output grew 6.9% in December from last year, the strongest pace in nine months and beating expectations
* Warehouse stock for Copper at LME was at 125250mt that is down by -1525mt
* BUY COPPER JAN 2020 @ 452.00 SL 450.00 TGT 455.00-457.00.MCX
* Zinc trading range for the day is 182.3-185.1.
* Zinc prices gained as upbeat U.S. economic data adding to optimism after China and the U.S. signed a partial trade deal.
* The People's Bank of China (PBOC) injected 300 billion yuan into the market, to maintain liquidity in the banking system at a reasonably sufficient level
* Zinc inventories in China continued to trend higher, as consumption was stagnated with downstream processors, except for those in east China
* Warehouse stock for Zinc at LME was at 51450mt that is down by -125mt.
* BUY ZINC JAN 2020 @ 181.50 SL 180.00 TGT 183.50-185.00.MCX
* Nickel trading range for the day is 1011.4-1033.
* Nickel gained as sentiment was boosted as the signing of an initial trade agreement between China and the US removed some uncertainties for the world economy.
* China's economy expanded at the slowest pace since 1990 as cooling domestic demand and property investment
* China's bank lending decreased more-than-expected in December, data from the People's Bank of China revealed.
* Warehouse stock for Nickel at LME was at 182934mt that is down by -78mt.
* SELL NICKEL JAN 2020 @ 1030.00 SL 1040.00 TGT 1020.00-1010.00.MCX
* Aluminium trading range for the day is 139.9-141.3.
* Aluminium prices gained as the US dollar rebounded on a string of solid data on the US economy.
* China's annual aluminium production fell for the first time in 10 years in 2019 to 35.04 million tonnes on softer demand.
* China's annual aluminium consumption was set to fall for the first time in 30 years in 2019
* Warehouse stock for Aluminium at LME was at 1340725mt that is down by -13150mt.
* BUY ALUMINIUM JAN 2020 @ 139.50 SL 138.50 TGT 140.50-141.50.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer