Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* Gold trading range for the day is 34765-35387.
* Gold gained as expectations of a rate cut later this month weighed on the dollar and prompted investors to seek the safe haven commodity.
* The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said the greenback was overvalued by 6% to 12%, based on near-term economic fundamentals.
* U.S. interest rates futures implied traders fully expect the Fed to cut rates at its upcoming policy meeting on July 30-31 with a 35% chance for a half-point decrease.
* Meanwhile, the Fed is widely expected to lower interest rates by 25 basis points at its policy meeting at the end of the month.
* BUY GOLD AUG 2019 @ 34800 SL 34650 TGT 34980-35100.MCX
* Silver trading range for the day is 40035-41141.
* Silver prices rallied after the IMF said the U.S. currency is overvalued by 6-12% based on near-term economic fundamentals.
* San Francisco Fed President Mary Daly indicated that she was still uncertain over whether it was the time to cut interest rates at the end of the month.
* Construction of new houses in the US fell slightly in June and permits sank to the lowest in two years.
* Housing starts slipped 0.9% in June to an annual pace of 1.25 million last months, the government said.
* BUY SILVER SEP 2019 @ 38200 SL 37950 TGT 38550-38800.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer