Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* Soyabean trading range for the day is 3635-3819.
* Soyabean prices gained amid expectations of fresh export demand for soymeal from Iran and other countries.
* India's December soymeal exports jumped 42% on year to 240,530 tons, as per Solvent Extractors Association of India data.
* NCDEX accredited warehouses soyabean stocks gained by 384 tonnes to 135374 tonnes.
* At the Indore spot market in top producer MP, soybean gained 12 Rupees to 3674 Rupees per 100 kgs.
* BUY SOYABEAN FEB ABV 3725 SL BELOW 3690 TGT 3770-3800. NCDEX (BTST)
* Rmseed trading range for the day is 3816-3902.
* Mustard seed prices gained amid reports on diminishing stocks with farmers.
* The area under mustard seed cultivation has touched 66.43 lakh hectares as against 64.99 lakh hac, higher by 2.21% y/y.
* NCDEX accredited warehouses mustard seed stocks dropped by 418 tonnes to 9233 tonnes.
* In Alwar spot market in Rajasthan the prices gained 20 Rupees to end at 4089.4 Rupees per 100 kg.
* BUY RMSEED FEB ABV 3855 SL BELOW 3830 TGT 3880-3920. NCDEX (BTST)
* Ref.Soya oil trading range for the day is 746-760.
* Ref soyoil prices ended with gains on good physical demand.
* However, gains were limited amid bumper production outlook of soybean for India and lower duties on palm oil import.
* USDA in its latest monthly update forecast India soyoil production at 16.92 lakh tonnes, up 2.2% on month.
* At the Indore spot market in Madhya Pradesh, soyoil was steady at 761.6 Rupees per 10 kgs.
* BUY REF SOYA 20 FEB 2019 @ 751.00 SL 749.00 TGT 754.00-758.00.NCDEX
CRUDE PALM OIL
* CPO trading range for the day is 542.3-551.3.
* Crude palm oil gained tracking firmness in spot demand and overseas prices on forecast of declining production in the coming months and improving export data.
* Palm oil output in Malaysia, the world's second-largest producer, is forecast to rise to 20.3 million tonnes this year.
* Indonesia's palm oil production is expected to rise by 10 percent this year, the country's industry association said.
* Crude palm oil prices in spot market gained by 2.30 rupees and settled at 544.80 rupees.
* BUY CPO 31 JAN 2019 @ 546.00 SL 543.00 TGT 552.00-556.00.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants area for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer