Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* Copper trading range for the day is 443-450.
* Copper prices dropped as the US-China trade war and the global demand slowdown continued to weigh on prices.
* China produced 801,000 mt of refined copper in July, up 4.8% from a year ago, after a year-over-year increase of 11.8% in June.
* Copper stocks across Shanghai bonded areas this week continued their slide that began since May, data showed.
* Warehouse stock for Copper at LME was at 331975mt that is up by 30225mt.
* BUY COPPER AUG 2019 @ 446.00 SL 443.00 TGT 450.00-453.00.MCX
* Zinc trading range for the day is 181.5-186.3.
* Zinc prices dropped amid conflicting messages about the ongoing trade discussions between the United States and China.
* US President Donald Trump unexpectedly announced a delay in the imposition of a further 10% tariff on a number of Chinese goods until December 15.
* China vowed to counter the latest U.S. tariffs but called on the United States to meet it halfway on a potential trade deal.
* Warehouse stock for Zinc at LME was at 73300mt that is down by -325mt.
* BUY ZINC AUG 2019 @ 184.00 SL 182.50 TGT 185.50-187.00.MCX
* Nickel trading range for the day is 1110.3-1176.1.
* Nickel prices gained on fears major producer Indonesia would bring forward an export ban of ore.US retail sales rose in July.
* The Philippines’ top exporter of high-grade nickel ore is expected to shut its mining operations soon as ore deposits are nearly depleted.
* Consumer sentiment in the U.S. has seen a significant deterioration in the month of August, according to a preliminary report released by the University of Michigan.
* Warehouse stock for Nickel at LME was at 145134mt that is up by 342mt.
* BUY NICKEL AUG 2019 @ 1140.00 SL 1125.00 TGT 1160.00-1175.00
* Aluminium trading range for the day is 140-142.
* Aluminium prices dropped as prices sidelined reflecting investors’ worries about muted economic growth.
* A report released by the Commerce Department showed an unexpected slump in housing starts in the month of July.
* Inventories of aluminium billet in China shrank this week with a significant decline in stocks in Foshan city of south China’s Guangdong province.
* Warehouse stock for Aluminium at LME was at 969250mt that is down by -7450mt.
* BUY ALUMINIUM AUG 2019 @ 140.00 SL 138.50 TGT 142.00-144.00.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer