Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
STOCK IN FOCUS
* Mangalam Cement (MGC) is likely to witness healthy traction ahead mainly on account of steady realisation in Northern region and cost synergies.
* Notably, commissioning of 11MW WHRS in the last month and recent USA petcoke contract at US$70 (US$77/tonne average cost in 2Q) along with likely improvement in utilisation will lead to meaningful decline in opex in the subsequent quarters.
* Further, improved fly-ash availability, new coal mining and improved biomass contribution are expected to aid it’s operating performance.
* We forecast EBITDA/tonne at Rs707 and Rs696 for FY20E and FY21E, respectively.
* We maintain our fundamental BUY recommendation on the stock with a Target Price of Rs400
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More Reliance Securities Ltd disclaimer at http://www.rsec.co.in/disclaimer SEBI registration No. INH000002384
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer