Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
METALS WEEKLY: Indian long product prices continue to decline
* Indian steel: Long product (TMT Mumbai) prices were 3% lower WoW. Sponge iron prices were ~1% lower, while scrap prices decreased ~3% WoW. Iron ore prices were unchanged WoW. Pellet prices were flat. Domestic HRC prices were unchanged WoW. Export price offers were higher.
* Raw materials: Iron ore prices (China CFR) decreased ~2% WoW. Thermal coal prices were broadly unchanged. Coking coal prices were ~3% lower WoW. China's pellet import prices were unchanged. Chinese graphite electrode prices declined ~1% WoW.
* Europe: CIS HRC export prices were unchanged WoW.
* China steel prices: Chinese HRC and rebar prices declined ~3% WoW. Export prices for HRC increased ~2%.
* Base metals: Aluminum (cash LME) prices were broadly unchanged WoW. Copper (cash LME) prices decreased ~2% WoW. Zinc (cash LME) prices were ~7% lower WoW. Lead (cash LME) prices decreased ~3% WoW. Brent crude prices were down ~3% WoW.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd Disclaimer http://www.motilaloswal.com/MOSLdisclaimer/disclaimer.html SEBI Registration number is INH000000412
Above views are of the author and not of the website kindly read disclaimer