Sales Figure for February 2018:
Bajaj Auto posted a strong growth of 31 % YoY for the month of February 2018.
• Company sold a total of 357,883 units in the month of February as compared to 273,513 in February 2017.
• Bajaj Auto Sold 175,489 units in the month of February 2018 as compared to 142,287 in February 2017, increase of 23 % YoY.
* Exports grew 19% :
• Bajaj Auto Sold 122,025 Units in the month of February 2018 as compared to 102,671 units in February 2017.
• Domestic CV’s leads the sales with a whooping growth of 129% YoY. Company sold 38,534 units in the month of February 2018 as compared to 16,822 units in February 2017.
• Commercial Vehicles export grew 86% YoY. Company sold 21,835 units in Feb 2018 as compared 11,733 units in Feb 2017.
Bajaj Auto posted a good set of sales numbers, lead by domestic commercial vehicle sales. Domestic sales grew by 129% YoY and the exports grew by 86% YoY. However if we compare on a month on month basis exports of commercial vehicles declined 13% and domestic sales have declined marginally by 1%. Domestic sales of Commercial Vehicles continue to show a good growth on back of rural focused budget, exports will be the key going ahead. We have target of Rs 3220 on the stock.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More Arihant Capital Ltd at http://arihantcapital.com/ SEBI Registration No.- INH000002764
Above views are of the author and not of the website kindly read disclaimer