Dispatches in-line at 160.6k units (+15% YoY)
Domestic sales grew 16.1% YoYwhile exports grew 2.1% YoY
* MSIL’s Mar-18 wholesales came in-line at 160.6k units (+15% YoY, +7.2% MoM). With this, MSIL registered volume growth 13.4% in FY18.
* Domestic volumes grew 16.1% YoY to 148.6k (in-line), led by continued growth in the UV (+24.3% YoY) and compact (+11.3% YoY) segments.
* Growth in the compact segment was led by new Swift, Baleno and new Dzire, while that in UVs was led by Brezza and new S-cross.
* Ciaz sales declined 12.1% YoY to 4.3k units (est. 4.7k units).
* Export volumes were better than estimate at 12k units (+2.1% YoY, flat MoM).
* The stock trades at 25.4x/19.4x FY19E/20E earnings. Maintain Buy.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd Disclaimer http://www.motilaloswal.com/MOSLdisclaimer/disclaimer.html SEBI Registration number is INH000000412
Above views are of the author and not of the website kindly read disclaimer