Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
The off-road-spec Compass also debuts the much awaited diesel-automatic combo
- Features a BS6-compliant 2.0-litre diesel engine.
- Debuts the much-awaited diesel-automatic combo.
- Gets additional off-road bits to keep up with its ‘Trail Rated’ tag.
- Features redesigned bumpers and wheels to differentiate it from the standard Compass.
- The dashboard is all-black and seats get red inserts.
Jeep India has launched its off-road-spec Compass, the Compass Trailhawk in India today. Priced at Rs 26.80 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the Trailhawk costs Rs 3.70 lakh more than the top-spec Limited Plus AWD. For the extra premium, the Jeep Compass offers the much-awaited diesel-automatic combo and gets some additional features to aid its off-road cred.
Under The Hood:
The main change for the Jeep Compass Trailhawk comes under the hood. It uses the same 2.0-litre diesel engine, albeit upgraded to BS6 emission norms. The SUV now gets an adBlue tank which helps clean up the exhaust gases. Power and torque figures remain the same at 173PS and 350Nm. Also, the Jeep Compass Trailhawk comes mated to a 9-speed automatic which many enthusiasts were asking for since day one. Before you ask us, no, the Trailhawk doesn’t come with the 6-speed stick shifter.
Source Name : www.zigwheels.com