* Ganesha also advises to remain alert today, as Moon-Mars-Saturn are together,
and Venus-Rahu-Mercury-Jupiter are together.
* From 9.15 to 11.51, do jobbing at the opening level.
* Between 11.51 to 14.51 the trend is unclear, hence buy-sell with a very small
* Short covering during the last few minutes is also foreseen, one week in advance
* Avoid Intraday, as anything may happen at Nifty today and tomorrow.
* Ganesha has advised to avoid speculation. Yet, if you speculate, do it cautiously.
* Buy around 9.45 and around 10.45 exit.
* Around 13.30 short sell, and around 14.50 buy.
* Around 14.55 buy, and immediately exit on earning 1 rupee.
The views and prediction
* Both Rahu and Mercury are in the same Navmansh, hence Bank Nifty shall be
* Take care in real estate stocks during this week. Especially in India Bulls and HDIL.
* Opening may be average and less interesting. Thereafter, Nifty may immediately go
down slightly. Hence prepare accordingly.
* Nifty shall maintain its position during the
* Hope you remember the predictions for 10th, 11th and 18th.
* From 9.15 to 10.15 Nifty may remain around the same surface. Hence observe the opening and decide accordingly.
* Between 10.15 to 12.00 Nifty will remain positive.
* From 12.00 to 15.30 just do jobbing, as the view is unclear and the trend may change frequently.
The views and
* Read the predictions in our book for the period from 08.08.2016 to 19.08.2016, says Ganesha.
* From pre-opening to 10.25, nothing special is foreseen at Nifty.
* Between 10.25 to 12.12 Nifty will go up.
* From 12.12 to 15.05 Nifty trend may be mixed to negative.
* During the last 25 minutes, there may be selling pressure at Nifty, predicts Ganesha one w
* Today and tomorrow will be very important.
* The Moon, Venus, Mercury, Rahu and Jupiter – 5 planets will be posited in one Sign today.
* Do Intraday, only if you have delivery capacity, else avoid trading today and tomorrow.
* Around 10.10 buy Nifty, and around 11.11 take an exit.
* Around 14.04 sell Nifty, and exit o
* The Moon may be weak, as today is Amavasya (No Moon Day). Hence liquidity in the market may be questionable.
* From 9.15 to 10.25 Nifty may pass time, and trading for even 1 rupee may not take place.
* Between 10.25 to 12.25 Nifty shall jump upwards.
* From 12.15 to 13.40 Nifty may remain soft. )
* Between 13.40 to 14.10, a temporary jump is expected.
* Nifty may be very volatile today, as 4 planets Venus, Rahu, Jupiter, and Mercury are together. Moreover, Saturn and Mars are also together.
* From 9.15 to10.40 Nifty may not remain steady, and frequently change with a small margin.
* Between 10.40 to 12.30 Nifty will go up.
* From 12.30 till the closing bell, very amazing change in the trend is foreseen. Hence, y
* Today the Moon will be in its sign of exaltation, and also in its favourable constellation.
* From 9.15 to 9.45, Nifty may go down.
* Between 9.45 to 10.55, Nifty trend may be from mixed to slightly negative.
* From 10.55 to 12.45, Nifty will go up.
* Between 12.45 to 15.30, Nifty may go down.
The views and predictions express
* You must remain cautious today, as it is a zero weightage day.
* Avoid Intraday, yet if you do so, remain alert while trading, and avoid taking a long position.
* From opening to 13.47.58, just do jobbing.
* After 13.47.58 the market trend will change, hence reshuffle accordingly.
The views and predictions expressed here are those of th
* Today may be boring, foresees Ganesha.
* Mercury will now change signs and form a combination with Rahu and Jupiter, hence Bank Nifty shall be more volatile, as compared to Nifty.
* Today there will be 2 clear trends, thus trade accordingly.
* Around 10.30 buy Nifty, and around 11.30 sell Nifty.
* Around 14.40 sell Nifty, and exit on making a profit.
* Remain extra cautious on both the sides, and don't think whether the market will go up or down.
* From opening to 11.10, Nifty may remain on the lower side of the margin.
* Between 11.10 to 15.00, overall Nifty will go up.
* During the last 30 minutes, Nifty may be on the soft side
The views and predictions expressed here are
* The Moon-Ketu combination may confuse you and the market today.
* Only and only trade with a margin of 1 rupee today.
* From 9.15 to 11.11, Nifty may be slightly negative.
* Between 11.11 to 13.13, Nifty will go up.
* From 13.13 to 14.37, Nifty may go down.
* Between 14.37 to 15.05, Nifty shall go up.
* From 15.05 to 15.30, Nifty mig
* You may witness liquidity in the market, as the Moon is in Shravana Nakshatra today.
* From opening till next 2 hours, Nifty may pass time.
* Between 11.15 to 13.15, Nifty will witness a positive movement, due to buying in 'A' group stocks.
* From13.15 to 15.30, W-shaped graph at Nifty is foreseen, hence you should take decisions accordingly.
* Nifty may not be interesting today, says Ganesha.
* Ganesha foresees a very boring and dull day.
* Short Nifty around the opening with the capacity to incur a loss, and immediately exit on making a profit.
* Around 10.00 buy Nifty, and around 12.00 take an exit.
* After 12.00 avoid trading in the market, and devote time to your family.
* Please read the predictions from 25-07-2016 to 11-08-2016 in our book.
* Ganesha feels that Pharma stocks may be on the soft side during this week.
* Today Bank Nifty will be strong, or we can say that Bank scripts will remain strong.
* Pre-opening to 11.00, Nifty may be unreliable.
* Between 11.00 to 13.00, Nifty will slowly gain strength.
* The market may witness lots of fluctuations in the name of GST bill, hence remain cautious in F&O. The Sun has now changed Signs and moved into Cancer Sign.
* Today from 9.15 to 11.30, a mixed trend at Nifty is indicated.
* Between 11.30 to 13.30, Nifty will go up.
* From 13.30 to 15.30, the overall view at Nifty may be on the soft side.
* Ganesha says that today may be highly confusing, unpredictable and unreliable.
* Three planets - the Moon, Rahu and Jupiter are in conjunction today.
* Deal today, if you have delivery capacity.
* Around 9.45 short Nifty, and around 10.25 buy Nifty.
* Around 11.45 buy Nifty, and around 12.50 or 13.30 sell Nifty.
* Around 13.30 short sell Nifty
* Good movement in Bank Nifty is foreseen as the Moon is in Ashlesha Nakshatra today.
* From 10.25 to 12.45, a highly volatile and confusing pattern is indicated. Hence, just buy and sell, and avoid taking a big risk.
* Divide the period between 12.45 to 15.30 in 2 parts, wherein Nifty will go up during the first half; and equally go down during the second half.