* This is the 7th day of the 7th month. Hence, as per numerology, you may deal emotionally today.
* From opening till the next 3 hours, the market remain unstable. Thus, only do buying-selling.
* During the next 2 hours, Nifty will be strong.
* During the last hour, and last day of this week, Nifty may go down. Hence, avoid taking a risk.
* Even today the Moon-Saturn and Sun-Mars will be together. Hence, you may face some issues regarding aggression and speed.
* The opening may be OK, and till 10:10 the overall strength will be maintained.
* From 1૦:1૦ to 12:1૦ Nifty may pass time, and remain slightly on the down or negative side. 2)
* Between 12:10 till the next 2 hours, buying in Nifty
* The Chandra-Shani Vish Dosh is formed today, hence trading may be risky.
* Do delivery based intraday.
* Around 9:50 short sell, and around 11:00 exit on earning a profit, without waiting any longer.
* Around 12:00 buy Nifty, and around 14:00 take an exit.
* Around 14:10 short sell, and exit after few minutes
The views and pre
* Yesterday's pattern is expected today. Just watch the opening and proceed accordingly.
* Today's closing will be slightly better than yesterday's closing.
* From ૦9:15 to ૦9:3૦ will be a No Position Zone.
* Between ૦9:3૦ to 1૦:3૦ Nifty will go up.
* From 1૦:3૦ to 12:3૦ Nifty may go down.
* Between 12:3૦ to 14:
* GST has been implemented from 1st July 2017, and today is the 1st day in the market.
* Following is the link for our GST article:- https://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/predictions/business/gst-2017-astrologicalpredictions/
* From 9:15 to 12:15 wait till the market becomes stable. Then, you may temporarily do Intraday.
* Between 12:15 to 14:30 Nifty will go up.
* The nice Yog of Moon-Jupiter is formed today, which is very good for your personal horoscope.
* From opening till next 45 minutes and during the last 30 minutes, avoid taking any position, it may cause lots of tension and confusion.
* Between 9.45 to 10.45 Nifty will go up.
* From 10.45 till the next 2 hours, Nifty may remain on the soft or down side.
* Make a strategic funds portfolio, wherein you should enter-exit properly. Only this will be useful during the next 5 years. Intraday or F&O may be useless.
* Deal quickly today and also be prepared for delivery based work, else avoid trading, advises Ganesha.
* Around 9.30 buy, and around 10.25 exit.
* Around 10.40 sell, and around 12.10 take an exit.
* This is a very strange day, as the Moon and Rahu are together. You shall remain confused and may not understand whether the market will go up or down. Finally, you may lose your money.
* From opening to 12.30 the market pattern will be very uneven, i.e. totally unsteady. Hence, doing Intraday shall be the only alternative.
* Between 12.30 to 14.30 Nifty will go up, step by
* Aggressive deals and cash liquidity is indicated due to Surya-Mangal Angarak Dosh, and as the Moon is in Cancer sign.
* GST bill will be presented on 01-07-2017 amidst objection, and confusion about its procedure.
* Nifty will be slightly stronger during the next week, but it is difficult to predict the number of points, before 1 week.
* From opening to 9.43 Nift
* There are only 3 trends for trading.
* From 10.40 onwards, Nifty may go down, step by step. Hence, enter-exit accordingly, and exit with a margin of 2 rupees.
* Between 12.22 to 13.38, expect some news based work, and thus Nifty will jump.
* Around 14.44 hammering in Nifty is foreseen. But, it is difficult to predict the number of points, one week in advance.
* We would like to remind you about 24-06-2016 Brexit Day and the Sensex-Nifty points.
* Once again read the monthly file.
* Expect lots of liquid cash in the market, as the Moon is in its exaltation sign today.
* From 9.15 to 10.25 a V-shaped pattern is foreseen, hence accordingly take your judgement.
* Between 10.25 to 12.4