* Read the Budget article at this link - http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/blog_unionbudget-
* Today the Moon-Mars-Venus are together in Pisces Sign.
* This is the most risky and confusing day of the year.
* Friends, if you cannot understand, don't trade.
* From 9.15 to 10.25 Nifty will go up, step by step.
* The Moon-Ketu conjunction may cause lots of confusion in the market today.
Hence, trade 2 days after the budget.
* Today's news may be unclear, hence avoid Intraday.
* Yet, if you want to trade, take a risk as follows.
* Around opening buy Nifty, and around 11.00 exit.
* Around 12.00 sell Nifty.
* Around 13.30 buy Nifty and finalise
* Lord Saturn has changed Signs and moved into Sagittarius Sign. Know about the
effects of this Saturn transit at the following link - Saturn Transit In 2017: Effects On
The 12 Moon Signs
* From Opening to 10.00 Nifty will remain around the surface.
* Between 10.00 to 11.00 Nifty shall go up.
* From 11.00 till the closing bell, just do Intraday with a
* The Moon may be weak, as today is Amavasya/No Moon Day.
* From 9.15 to 10.03 Nifty may go down slightly.
* Between 10.03 to11.13 Nifty will go up slightly.
* From 11.13 to 11.51 shall be a 'No Trading Zone' declares Ganesha.
* Between 11.51 to 12.51 overall Nifty will move upwards slightly.
* From 12.51 to 14.03 Nifty may move downward
* Movement in Bank Nifty may be more, as compared to Nifty, because the Moon and
Mercury are in conjunction today.
* Avoid taking a long position during the initial one hour, as the margin may be less,
* During the next 1 hour, Nifty will move upwards considerably, hence go ahead.
* The period from 11.15 to 14.15 may be the most risk
* Even today the Moon may be weak.
* Trade as per your delivery capacity today.
* Around 9.37 buy Nifty, and around 10.54 sell Nifty.
* Around 12.00 again sell Nifty, and around 13.39 buy Nifty.
The views and predictions expressed here are those of the author, and not that of the website or its management. investmentguruindia.com advises
* The Moon-Saturn conjunction may cause boredom and also slow down the market
* From opening to 10.30 Nifty may pass time around the surface.
* Between 10.30 to 11.30 Nifty may try to bounce.
* During the period hereafter, the trend will change every 22 minutes, hence you are
advised to do jobbing.
* From tomorrow Mars will change Signs, which is a good point for a personal
* Horoscope for the market is different.
* From 9.15 to 10.30 Nifty may go down slightly.
* Between 10.30 to 11.30 buying in 'A' group stocks will positive influence Nifty.
* From 11.30 to 14.10 just do jobbing in Nifty, and avoid taking a long position.
* The Moon and Jupiter are in conjunction today.
* From 9.15 to 10.30 Nifty may go down.
* Between 10.30 to 11.51 Nifty will go up.
* From 11.51 to 14.39 will be a "High Risk – High Gain”, highly volatile and confusing
* Between 14.39 to 15.30 initially Nifty shall go up, and then witness selling pressure