* Don’t consider the opening peak.
* From 9:30 to 10:30 Nifty will be down.
* From 10:30 to 12:30, Nifty will be mixed to positive..
* As the succeeding day is going to be a public holiday, book profit or loss today or trade based on delivery.
* Sell Nifty around 9:`19 and buy it ar..
* Sun will now move in the lowly sign. Thus, there may be widespread fluctuation during this month.
* From 9:15 to 9:30, Nifty may open in positive, a..
* Nifty will be closed on account of Dussehra on 18th October, Thursday. So, trading will take place in the remaining days.
* Moon and Saturn will be ..
* Today Moon – Jupiter are together, so you will many hopes. Whether they will get fulfilled or not, only time will tell.
* Don’t do anyth..
* Jupiter will change its position and enter the Scorpio sign.
* Jupiter will influence your life for 13 months as it enters the sign of Mars.
* As Sun-Moon are degrical and together, there may be confusion and lack of hope in the market.
* From 9: 15 to 9:57 Nifty will struggle hard to stay ..
* Friends, Nifty is moving as was written in the book and monthly file sent to you. To remind you, please find this below:
* The date 24-09-2018 to 11..
* Today you will have to be fast, like 20-20 match. Only then you will earn.
* From 9:15 to 10:15, Nifty will be slightly up.
* Between ..
* Today the negative combination of Moon-Rahu is accompanied with the negative combination of Mars-Ketu.
* You can do delivery based intra-day. But th..
* Moon and Saturn are facing each other. Thus, Nifty may be slow somewhere. Keep your patience.
* From opening till 10:00, Nifty will be in the soft s..
* The next day is a holiday, so avoid big position.
* For 1st October 2018 to 11th October 2018, yearly weightage will be negative while
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Neha Kakkar thrilled with film version of her `La la la` single
RBI eases bank lending limits to some non-banking finance firms
Swiss banks court rich Americans a decade after tax drama
India`s festival demand for gold dims as price rally bites
Russia and Uzbekistan start work on nuclear power plant
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface