* There will be more movement in Nifty today.
* Between 9:15 and 9:43, Nifty will be slightly positive.
* From 9:43 to 10:11, Nifty may be slight down.
* From 10..
* Good liquidity is foreseen in the market today.
* If you act on delivery base, good benefits are likely.
* Buy Nifty at 9:49 and exit around 10:..
* There is no big change today, as foreseen by the stars.
* Today’s pattern will continue for the next two days. You will only want to watch the opening.
* Mars has moved ahead, which is good for as per personalised horoscope.
* Today opening will be good. But you may face confusion and stand to lose when the Nifty clos..
* Combination of Rahu and Venus will increase the movement in the stocks of media, food items, automobiles.
* From opening till 11:35 , Nifty will have potential.
* Sun is all set to change its sign. Sun and Saturn will come face to face. This will increase risk.
* From 9:15 to 10:11, avoid trading.
* Between 10:11 and 11:21,..
* Ganesha foresees lot of volatility and jobbing today.
* Between 9:15 and 10:15, Nifty will be positive.
* From 10:15 to 10:40, a correction is expected.
* Planetary combinations on the previous day will continue today but additionally Mercury too will be strong. This will make Bank Nifty will show more movement.
* Sun and Moon are conjunct today.
* Venus and Rahu too are together.
* Ketu-Mars are also forming a combination
* These positions will create lot many combinati..
* Ketu-Mars are creating partial influence. This combination may make you take trade aggressively. Be careful for the entire week.
* It’s simple arithmetic, whic..
* Media stocks will show movements in the upcoming week. However, don’t invest in these stocks without looking at the fundamentals.
* From pre-open till 9:30, th..
* There is no major planetary movement happening today. But market fluctuation will happen.
* Trade, as per delivery and capacity.
* Buy Nifty around 11:00 and exit..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Xiaomi puts indefinite delay on CDRs in blow to China`s plans for tech listings
China`s ZTE expected to take last step to lift ban: U.S. official
British lawmakers call for probe of Lloyds, KPMG over HBOS fraud
Favourable U.S. tax ruling gives limited boost to big-box retailers
Karnataka`s new assembly session from July 2, budget on July 5
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface