Below are Views On Market trend remains uncertain since there are both positive & negative factors By Dr. V K Vijayakumar, Chief Investment Strategist at Ge..
* Jeera April futures on NCDEX inched down on Monday on rise in arrivals in the spot market. However, steep declines were restricted by firm demand, both export..
Gold Mini Apr/ LBMA Spot Gold
Weakness likely to extend as long as prices stay below the support of $1760. Meanwhile, major liquidation pressure is seen only if it bre..
Nifty weekly contract has highest OI at 15800 and highest OI buildup at 15000 for Calls and 14000 highest OI as well as highest new addition in Puts. In Nifty..
Our upside targets of 15000-15300 for the week, suggested yesterday, were conditional on 14620 arresting early declines. Except that yesterday’s d..
* USDINR closed 15 paise up at 72.37 yesterday
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 72.5155 and Euro at 86.4515
* US may return to full employmen..
JAPAN RUBBER AUG FUT
250 seems to be a relatively strong support, which if breached may see the witnessing downswing continuing. Else, may hold the same for a bounce b..
Prices have been consolidating since last few days. However, in this perplexing state, a firm move which breaks either side of the price range of 44500..
* India's oilmeal exports surged threefold on year to 393,309 tn in February, as per data released by The Solvent Extractors' Associatio..
Below are Views On The market has marched well in anticipation of faster economic recovery by Vinod Nair, Head of Research at Geojit Financial Services
* Jeera April futures on NCDEX ticked up on Friday. However, tepid demand and supply pressure kept gains under check.
* According to a survey conducted by th..
Below are Views On Market is in an excessively volatile zone By Dr. V K Vijayakumar, Chief Investment Strategist at Geojit Financial Services
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Currency Squeeze: Rupee expected to weaken further
Vi claims to record top 5G speed of 3.7 gbps in its ongoing trials
FDCI X Lakme Fashion Week to take place in October
US official privately criticised RBI ban on Mastercard
KT Rama rao invited to World Economic Forum's annual meeting
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface