Annual Report Analysis: Accelerated R&D spends sets stage for new launches
25% increase in R&D spends
* CRIN has increased its R&D spends by 25% in FY..
Union Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers Shri DV Sadananda Gowda has said that NDA Government took various initiatives to boost fertilizer sector so that adequate amou..
More bang for same bucks; upgrade to Buy
Structural change in ROCE
* We upgrade CRIN to Buy from Hold as investors take note of doubling of nutrient segment&rsquo..
* The stock in secular up trend forming higher high-low in all time frame. The entire up move of the last four months since March low (Rs. 443) ..
Solid quarter with all round beat
* Dhanuka Agritech (DAGRI) delivered strong 18% growth, which was marginally ahead of our/consensus estimates. Gross margins improved..
Decent Q4 performance; new order wins remains steady
* PI’s CSM order book increased by USD100mn QoQ to USD1.5bn. Considering ~USD90m execution..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 39.00 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 as compared to Rs 26.75 crore in the same period last year, registering ..
The company reported standalone net profit during the quarter stood at Rs 2.08 crore compared to net loss of Rs 3.30 crore in the previous year quarter. Net revenue of th..
Predicted normal monsoon to drive volumes this year..
Coromandel International (CRIN) is one of the leading private sector fertilizer producers in the country with sig..
Technical Pick - Buy Rallis India Ltd For Target Rs. 270 - HDFC Securities
* Primary trend is positive where stock is trading above ..
Higher manufacturing volumes boost margin expansion……yet again
* CRIN’s 4QFY20 revenue grew 9% driven by higher manufacturing volumes (+13% YoY) an..
State-owned Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd on Saturday said it reported a 35 per cent increase in sales of complex fertilisers, marketed under Suphala brand, las..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Monsoon Recoveries witnessed in Central Parts of India - Choice Broking
Covid-19 has `permanently altered` Indian consumers` bevahiour
Amazon considering mall space in US for warehouses: Report
Asus launches new gaming laptops in India, starts from Rs 79,990
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface