Better Day for Rupee Bulls
* Indian rupee expected to open with minor gain following stronger Chinese Yuan and other Asian currencies. Asian risk assets are also looki..
* USDINR opened on a negative note however it has witnessed some pullback at lower levels which recovered some earlier losses. USDINR closed at 75.38 levels.
* USDINR trading range for the day is 74.87-75.87.
* Rupee gained as investors cheered the government’s 20-trillion-rupee ($266 billion) stimulus packag..
Rupee likely to start with minor losses, catching up with weaker Asian currencies - HDFC Securities
Dollar Gains as Tensions with China Flared
* The USD/INR Futures on NSE closed at 75.41 against 75.38. Indian rupee gained against the US dollar in opening trades yesterday but later could not ho..
* Rupee closed at 75.46 yesterday, up 5 paise against it's previous close of 75.51.
* FBIL set reference rate for dollar at 75.7944 and euro at 81.9560..
USDINR is unable to sustain above 20 and 50 day moving average on 1 hr chart. Yesterday also price action got resistance around its 50 and 20 DMA. So closing ab..
* USDINR opened with an upward gap but witnessed selling from the opening tick to end near the day's low. USDINR closed at 75.38 with a loss of 0.73 %.
* USDINR trading range for the day is 74.87-76.35.
* Rupee ended with gains on fresh hopes of economic stimulus to aid businesses battered by the coronavirus...
Rupee to Open Higher as Govt. unveils $266bn Stimulus
* Rupee reversed Monday’s losses as increases in planned govt. borrowing spurred a panic selling in Indian ..
* Rupee closed at 75.51 yesterday, up 22 paise against it's previous close of 75.73.
* FBIL set reference rate for dollar at 75.6838 and euro at 82.054..
* USDINR opened on a flat note but buying led USDINR upwards to end near the high of the day. USDINR closed at 75.93 with a gain of 0.26 %.
* On the daily c..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Tata Group`s ready-to-eat food arm to scale up biz
BYJU`S in talks to buy WhiteHat Jr in $300mn deal: Report
Commerzbank fined 650,000 euros for deals with defunct Cypriot bank
Overseas participants on Indian power exchanges soon
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface