The company reported standalone net loss during the quarter stood at Rs 11.95 crore compared to net profit of Rs 20.76 crore in the previous year quarter. Net reven..
The company reported standalone net loss during the quarter stood at Rs 120.76 crore as compared to net loss of Rs 222.71 crore in the previous year quarter. Net revenue ..
The company reported standalone net loss during the quarter stood at Rs 36.02 crore compared to net profit of Rs 6.93 crore in the previous year quarter. Net revenu..
Healthy FCF generation the key focus point
Varroc Engineering’s (VEL) Q4FY20 operating performance missed estimates due to Covid-related shutdown and supply cha..
The company reported standalone net loss during the quarter stood at Rs 52.73 crore compared to net profit of Rs 4.87 crore in the previous year quarter. Net revenu..
Better platform for future growth through inorganic and organic routes
* The restructuring exercise proposes to create a separate entity for the domestic wiring harne..
Below est.; Miss in both businesses; Order wins strong
* ENDU’s 4QFY20 performance miss was majorly due to the COVID-19 led lockdown. Miss in EU revenues and hi..
* Minda Corp reported weak set of numbers in Q4FY20 which was lower than our estimates. Its net sales declined 9.5% YoY as domestic auto industry volum..
Weak performance; positives baked in…
Exide Industries (EIL) reported a soft Q4FY20 performance. Net standalone revenues were at | 2,055 crore (down 20.9% YoY)..
Stock In News
Buy Subros Ltd 9-12 Months CMP 172.25 Target 199
* Subros reported its Q4FY20 numbers which were in line with our estimates. Its ..
To merge holdco, including other unlisted businesses
Implied valuations for holdco (ex MSS & SMRPBV) – ~INR60b for FY19 PAT of ~INR1.8b
* In the follow-up..
* The stock has generated a breakout above the falling trendline joining highs of Jan’20 (| 813), Feb ‘20 (Rs.790) and Jun’20 ..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Daily Market Commentary 06 August 2020 by Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Motilal Oswal
Quote on today`s RBI MPC Outcome by Jimeet Modi, Samco Group
Indian bourses end higher; Nifty tops 11,200 level - LKP Securities
Transport sector likely to contract by 18-20% in FY21: Icra
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface