Published on 30/11/2019 2:52 | Source: ANI

CFG acquires majority stake in ISL`s Mumbai City FC: Nita Ambani

Posted in Sports Videos| #Sports Event

For more videos Subscribe now! and stay connected with us


City Football Group (CFG) has acquired a majority stake in Mumbai City FC of the Indian Super League on November 28. The news was revealed in front of the Club's fans by Chairperson of Football Sports Development Limited and Reliance Foundation, Nita Ambani. CFG will become the 65 per cent majority shareholder of the Club, alongside existing shareholders, Ranbir Kapoor and Bimal Parekh who jointly hold the remaining 35 per cent of shares. CFG's operations will now include eight football clubs and football-related businesses in 13 offices around the world.