• China’s real estate crisis prompts caution ahead of Fed meeting this week.
• Japanese yen saw the biggest gain among G-10 currencies.
• RBI to hold INR 1.5T rupees reverse repo and INR 899B states’ government bond auctions.
• India cumulative monsoon rainfall 4% below normal as of 20Sepember.
• Global funds buy net INR 925.m of India stocks on Monday
OUTLOOK - USDINR
Though USDINR rose yesterday on anticipated lines, inability to push beyond the 73.8 barrier hints at weakness. This calls for a range trade trading with weak bias. 73.53-73.47 shall lend support on the lower side, but wild swings are not unexpected.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More Geojit Financial Services Ltd Disclaimer https://www.geojit.com/disclaimer
SEBI Registration Number: INH200000345
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer