News in headlines:
* Crude Oil Trades Above $70 a Barrel Following Two-Day Rebound
* Gold prices settle at a nearly 2-week low
* Oil up 5% Despite Crude Build as Bulls Seize Back Control of Market
Chart of the day:
The day trend in SILVER is traded near to support levels. Pull back movement expected above 67500+.
* Bullion: Day trend is indicating sideways to upside in Gold and Silver.
* Energy: Day trend is indicating support in Crude oil. And Natural gas buy on decline strategy.
* Base metals: Day trend in base metal is indicating mixed move.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://www.swastika.co.in/disclaimer
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer