News in headlines:
* Oil prices dip after OPEC+ agree to ease output cuts
* Silver (XAGUSD) Price Found Support at $23, Bullish Movement Triggers
* Forget OPEC Production Cuts, It’s Exports That Matter
Chart of the day:
The day trend in CRUDEOIL is indicating sideways to upside move as forming consolidation on daily chart making the resistance so once it manages to sustain above it so one can go long in it.
* Bullion: Day trend is indicating sideways to upside move in Gold and Silver.
* Energy: Day trend is indicating mixed move in Crude oil and Natural Gas.
* Base metals: Day trend in base metal is indicating mixed move.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://www.swastika.co.in/disclaimer
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer