Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
A Balanced Pragmatic Budget
* A pragmatic budget which envisages spends on Infrastructure together with the Rural Push and Income Support without burdening the common man or the middle-class with additional taxes.
* Adheres to Fiscal Prudence and at the same time encourages FDI, FPI and NRI through investor friendly measures.
* Addresses short term challenges currently being faced while at the same time takes care of longer term requirements with regards to Government Spending.
* Buy-Back of listed shares would henceforth attract 20% tax in the hands of the company and the shareholder now need not pay the tax on Capital Gains on those shares.
* Blueprint for development of Gas Grids, Water Grids & I-ways and streamlining of the National Highway Grid is a welcome step in Infrastructure development.
* Enhancement of Metro Railway Programs & Upgradation of Railway Stations is a concrete move towards making life convenient for the Urban Middle Class consumer.
* Increasing the threshold turnover for lower rate of 25% Corporate Tax from Rs. 2.5 bn to Rs. 4 bn is boost to SME
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More LKP Securities Ltd Disclaimer http://www.lkpsec.com/
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer