All-round disappointment; economic slowdown taking toll
* A miss on revenue: Havells (HAVL) disappointed on revenue growth for the third consecutive quarter in 2QFY20..
In-line results, weak outlook persists
* Net revenues grew 5.3% YoY to INR118.7b (v/s est. 6.7% growth). EBITDA grew 8.5% YoY to INR45.6b (v/s est. INR45.9b), PBT gro..
Brand investments to strengthen competitive positioning
* 2QFY20 revenue grew 4.6% YoY to INR12.2b (v/s est. INR12.6b). EBITDA declined 2% YoY to INR3.2b (in-line). PB..
Better realization drives earnings; equity raise on cards
* Muted volume growth, strong realization: Volumes grew by a muted ~1.5% YoY to 5.72mt. Realization was up ~..
Cost savings boost margins; Navratras sales up in low-single-digit
* Robust performance in a tough quarter: Revenue declined 16.7% YoY to ~INR75.7b (our estimate: ~IN..
Revenue growth takes a pause
* Soft topline, steady margins: 2QFY20 revenue increased 12.8% YoY (v/s est. of 14.8%) to USD152m. EBIT increased 6.2% YoY to INR1,115m (..
Below is the Views On market commentary on Markets at all-time high and last trading day of the month by Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Head - Retai..
Below is the Views On Good Diwali sales drive low single-digit growth for festive season by Mr. Nikunj Sanghi Managing Director, J.S. Fourwheel Motor
Robust performance; on track to achieve near-term RoE target
* ICICIBC reported 2QFY20 PAT of INR6.5b (-28% YoY), higher than our estimate of INR4.5b, led by st..
Realizations improve; volumes suffer on subdued industrial off-take
QCY19 net sales were down 8% YoY to INR8.5b (~7% miss), owing to 14% YoY decline in volumes. Reali..
No respite in export markets; domestic business disappoints too
* Big miss on op. performance as revenue slumps: KKC missed our estimates on all fronts. Revenue..
Subdued sales; significant beat on EBITDA margins
* Standalone net sales grew 3.2% YoY to INR22.9b (v/s est. INR23.7b), benefiting from the second tranche of bulk Sco..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Copper, Nickel, Zinc Commodity Report of 13 November 2019 By Geojit Financial
India`s October retail inflation rises to 4.62%
Finolex Cables Q2 net profit up 32.52% at Rs 123.12 cr
Cafe Coffee Day parent delays Q2 results due to ongoing probe in account books
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface