Motherson Sumi Systems’ (MSS) FY17 annual report highlights an improvement in its operating cash flows to INR38b (FY16: INR21.9b). This was prima..
Indian steel prices are firm; Base metals higher
* Indian steel: Long product (TMT Mumbai) prices were up ~1% WoW. Sponge iron prices were up ~3% WoW, while domestic ..
New products expected to drive growth
Relevance of the core category remains a concern; Valuations remain fair
* Health food drinks (HFD) categ..
Stable performance in India; Novelis getting stronger
After de-risking B/S, focus shifts to high-IRR projects; Maintain Buy
Hindalco’s standalone (HNDL S/A)..
Growth outlook remains healthy; Pressure on LAP continues
* Bajaj Finance’s (BAF) 3QFY18 PAT increased 38% YoY to INR7.66b (3% miss), driven by 35% YoY AUM grow..
Volumes up 39.6% YoY to 64.7k units (above est. of 61.4k)
CV sales grew 33.8% YoY to 44.4k units (in-line)
* Tata Motors’ Jan-18 sales volumes increased 39.6..
Dispatches up 4.8% YoY to 151.4k units (in-line)
Domestic sales grew 5% YoY, while exports rose 2.8% YoY
* MSIL’s Jan-17 wholesales came in line at 151,351 un..
Balance sheet de-risking continues; MF book clean-up leads to a loss
* Equitas (EQUITAS) reported a loss of INR300m, as the bank chose to provide completely on its de..
Acquires assets from Monster and HCL
One employment-related and one new service line
* QUESS announced two acquisitions: (1) Monster’s India, South East Asia..
Results muted on high October base, Outlook remains buoyant
* Titan’s (TTAN) 3QFY18 reported revenue grew 8.3% YoY (est. of +20%) to INR42.7b. EBITDA rose 21.2%..
Underlying earnings growth remains strong
Valuations attractive; Maintain Buy
Power Grid’s (PWGR) 3QFY18 underlying PAT increased ~16% YoY to INR22.5b (est. ..
Superior execution drives operational beat
* Execution pick-up in EPC biz supports revenue growth: Standalone revenue grew 26% YoY to INR6.8b in 3QFY18, ahead of our e..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
On The daily chart USDINR closed flat to positive - LKP Securities
Buy NCC Ltd For The Target Rs.110 - Reliance Securities
Aluminium, Copper, Lead, Natural Gas, Nickel, Silver, Zinc Commodity Report Of 18/11/2019 By Enrich Commodities
We expect BankNifty to march towards 31600-31700 zone - Angel Broking
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface